第一范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

《会议口译常用语手册》学习笔记:礼宾致辞常用表达

来源:用户分享 时间:2025/6/25 11:57:07 本文由loading 分享 下载这篇文档手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xxxxxxx或QQ:xxxxxx 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。

@CATTI考试资料与资讯

大会 convocation

作开幕致辞 give an opening address

荣誉主席 honorary president /??n?r?r?/

各国政要 dignitary /?d?ɡn?t?r?/

贵宾 honorable guests

尊敬的各位来宾 respectable guests

校长 Vice-chancellor (英国高校校长)

副校长 pro-vice-chancellor

工信部部长 Minister of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology

广东省人民政府

the People’s Government of Guangdong Province

省长 Governor

阁下 Your Excellency

论坛 symposium

座谈会 seminar

在此 hereby

圆满成功 complete success

宣布·····开幕 declare open ···

做开幕致辞 give an opening address

本人非常高兴/荣幸

I am very overwhelmed with joy to I am delighted to I am proud to

I feel extremely honored to I count it a great privilege to

@CATTI考试资料与资讯

I take great pleasure in I give me great pleasure to

I am very pleased and honored to I find it a pleasure and honor to

我/们衷心感谢/非常感谢

I owe a great debt of gratitude to I wish to thank

I deeply appreciate ···

We are extremely grateful to My special thanks go to

我/们诚挚希望

It is our earnest hope that I sincerely hope that

交流思想 exchange ideas

知名的/闻名遐迩的 renowned

商贸中心 center of business and trade

古城 old city

丰富文化遗产 rich cultural heritage

良好祝愿 warm greetings

请允许我再次 Please let me once again

致以诚挚的欢迎 express/extend/convey my sincere welcome

友谊和热情 friendship and hospitality

盛情好客的 gracious /?ɡre???s/

热情邀请 cordial invitation /?k??d??l/

周到的安排 meticulous arrangements /m??t?kj?l?s/

光临 attendance

美好的回忆 fond and happy memories

@CATTI考试资料与资讯

非常需要 It is highly desirable that

知名度和影响力不断扩大

bring out a growing reputation and influence

经济和社会效益越来越好

greater economic and social benefits

筹备阶段 the planning stage

得到···的大力支持 obtain support from

我们将探讨 we plan to explore

尊敬的各位领导、各位来宾 Distinguished officials and guests

各位领导、各位嘉宾,女士们、先生们

Your Excellencies, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen

会议代表及与会人员 Delegates and attendees

感谢大家光临

Thank you for your presence

首先,请允许我介绍出席今天活动的主要领导和嘉宾,他们是:

First of all, let me introduce the major officials and guests present at today’s ceremony. They are:

广东省副省长招玉芳女士

Madam Zhao Yufang, Vice Governor of Guangdong Province

让我们以热烈的掌声对各位领导和嘉宾朋友的到来表示热烈欢迎。

Please join me in a round of applause to welcome all our distinguished officials and guests.

我们今天的议程非常紧凑

We are running on a rather tight schedule today

因为时间的缘故,我们得要开始了

For the sake of time, we ought to begin now

现在,请清远市市委书记葛长伟先生致辞,大家欢迎!

Now, I would like to invite Mr. Ge Changwei, Secretary of the CPC Qingyuan Municipal Committee, to give us a speech. Welcome!

@CATTI考试资料与资讯

我谨代表组委会,向大家表示衷心的谢意,感谢你们让这次会议如此成功。

On behalf of the organizing committee, I wish to express our sincere appreciation to all of you who have made this conference such a great success.

今天的会议为各界探讨ABC 省经济发展和商业进步提供了一个很好的平台

Today’s conference is an important occasion for all sectors to share insights for the economic development and commercial advancement in ABC Province.

今天对于ABC来说,是一个值得纪念的日子。 For ABC, this is indeed a memorable day.

我谨向各位致以ABC 市政府和人民的良好祝愿。

I would like to bring to you the warm greetings from the government and people of ABC.

今天,我们高兴地迎来ABC世界历史会会议的隆重召开。

Today, we are very delighted to gather here for the grand opening of ABC World Council Meetings.

文化节自2005年创办以来成功举办了七届,在推介旅游资源、丰富旅游产品、推动旅游惠民、促进旅游发展方面发挥了重要作用。

Since its inauguration in 2005, the festival has been successfully held for seven consecutive sessions, and has played an important role in promoting tourism resources, enriching tourism products, benefiting the people through tourism, and boosting the development of tourism.

我们非常荣幸地邀请到剑桥大学的ABC教授。

We are especially honored today to have with us Professor ABC from Cambridge University.

非常感谢大家前来与我们共同庆祝这个特殊的时刻。

I deeply appreciate your coming here to celebrate this unique moment with us.

希望本次重要会议将创造机会,让我们讨论和增进在ABC及相关领域研究和开发的合作努力。

It is much hoped that this important conference will create the opportunity to discuss and promote all the collaborative efforts in research and development of ABC and related fields.

我谨此向东道主表示祝贺,他们开展了出色的工作,精心策划,设计出如此全面的会议安排。 I would like to congratulate out host on the wonderful work they have done in putting things together to make this well-rounded program for the conference.

召开此次XYZ研讨两会的想法开始于两年前。那时候,我在巴黎的一次重要会议上很荣幸地见到ABC先生和EFG女士,并和他们进行了有趣的对话。

The idea of having an international seminar on XYZ arose two years ago when I have the pleasure of meeting Mr. ABC and Madam EFG and having an interesting dialogue with the at an important

《会议口译常用语手册》学习笔记:礼宾致辞常用表达.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.diyifanwen.net/c1erjb1ared9bpag891bi6tck19hpxv003hj_1.html(转载请注明文章来源)
热门推荐
Copyright © 2012-2023 第一范文网 版权所有 免责声明 | 联系我们
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:xxxxxx 邮箱:xxxxxx@qq.com
渝ICP备2023013149号
Top