第一范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

高中牛津英语模块6unit1project中英文对照

来源:用户分享 时间:2025/7/27 18:51:37 本文由loading 分享 下载这篇文档手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xxxxxxx或QQ:xxxxxx 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。

The invisible bench无形的板凳

Characters: Five students人物:五名学生 Setting : A park地点:公园 Mike: Really , what this courtyard needs is a bench. Maybe here?(‘sits’ as if there is a bench)No.(gets up, walks to the other side of the stage. Tony enters, but Mike does not notice)Maybe here?(‘sits’ again)Yes, I think maybe here.

迈克:真的,这个庭院需要的是一个板凳。也许在这里?('sits好像有一台)不。(起身,走到舞台的另一边。托尼进入,但迈克没有注意)也许在这里?('sits了)是的,我想也许在这里。

Tony: What are you doing?

托尼:你在干什么?

Mike: I’m sitting on an invisible bench, of course.

迈克:我坐在一个看不见的长板凳上,当然。

Tony: Can I join you ?

我能和你一起吗?

Mike: Of course.(moves over as if to make room for Tony)

迈克:当然。(移过就好像在为托尼腾出空间)

Tony: Ah, it’s rather nice here, isn’t it?

托尼:啊,这里很好,不是吗?

Mike: Indeed. Both ‘sit’ for a while, reading their textbooks. Cathy enters.

迈克:确实。两个“坐”了一段时间,读他们的教科书。凯西进入。

Cathy: What is going on here?

凯西:这里发生什么事?

Mike: We’re sitting on an invisible bench.

迈克:我们坐在一个看不见的长板凳上。

Tony: You should join us .It’s nice and cosy.

你应该加入我们,这很好,很舒适。

Cathy: Okay. Thanks for the invitation.(Mike and Tony move over. Cathy ‘sits’ down alongside them)Wow, it’s quite comfortable!

凯西:好的。谢谢你的邀请。(迈克和托尼搬过来。凯西坐在他们旁边),哇,很舒服!

Paula enters.保拉进入。

Paula: Sitting on an invisible bench, are you ?

保拉:坐在一条无形的板凳上,你呢?

Cathy: Yes ,how did you know?

凯西:是的,你是怎么知道的

Paula: I was doing the same thing myself ,just yesterday. Mind if I sit down ?

保拉:我在做同样的事情,就在昨天。介意我坐下吗?

Mike looks annoyed.迈克看上去很生气。 Tony and Cathy: Not at all. Please do !

托尼和凯西:不。请做!

All make room. Mike stands up and wanders over to the middle of the stage and ‘sits’ down. Ann enters, looks at Mike.

留出所有的空间。迈克站起来走到舞台中间,坐下来。安进入,看着迈克。

Ann: You look like you are sitting on an invisible bench.

安:你看起来像是坐在一个看不见的板凳上。

Mike: Yes, I am.

迈克:是的,我是。

Ann: What are they doing over there?

安:他们在那边干什么?

Paula and Cathy: We’re sitting on an invisible bench too!

保拉和凯西:我们坐在一条无形的板凳上!

Mike: No, you’re not.

迈克:不,你没有。

Tony: We’re not?

我们不是?

Mike: No. I must have forgotten to tell you.(smiles) It got too crowded, so I moved the bench.

迈克:不。我一定忘了告诉你。(微笑)太拥挤了,所以我搬板凳。

Entire group(Tony, Paula and Cathy)fall down.整个组(托尼,保拉和凯西)下跌。The End.结束。

The important papers重要文件

Characters: The King, the Queen, Servant人物:国王,王后,仆人

Setting: The King’s castle. King’s armchair is empty .Queen sits in her armchair, reading.

地址:国王的城堡。国王的扶手椅是空的,王后坐在扶手椅上看书。

King: Where are all of our servants? They are so lazy.(yells)SERVANT!(Servant enters)

王:我们所有的仆人在哪里?他们很懒。(大喊)仆人!(仆人进入)

Servant: Yes , sir. What can I bring you ?

仆人:是的,先生。我能给你带来什么?

King: I need, no, I must have ,my (gives a serious look at Servant) important papers.(sits down)

国王:我需要,不,我必须有,我的(给了一个严肃的看仆人)重要文件。(坐下)

Servant exits, comes back in with a pile of official-looking papers and gives them to King.

仆人离开后,带了一堆正式的文件回来了,并把他们给国王。

King: What are these? (throws them at Servant in anger) No, no,no,bring my important papers!

国王:这些是什么?(发怒地朝着仆人)不,不,不,拿我的重要文件!

Servant bows, dashes out, comes back in with a newspaper.

仆人鞠躬,冲了出去,回来时拿着报纸。

King: No, you fool!(tears the paper in two ) I must have my important papers RIGHT NOW!!!

国王:不,你这个傻瓜!(2滴泪滴在报纸上)我必须有我的重要文件现在!!!

Servant exits, comes back in with a magazine.

仆人退出,回来带着杂志。

King: Ahhhh! (takes magazine and runs after Servant. Servant runs away)

Bring…my…important…papers…NOW ! It’s an emergency! ( to Queen)Tell him, dear!

王:啊啊啊啊啊!(拿着杂志跑向仆人,仆人逃跑。)

带着 我的 重要 文件 现在!这是一个紧急情况!(对王后)告诉他,亲爱的!

Queen: Umm,(standing, announcing officially) the King requires his important papers. It is your duty to bring them to him at once. (to King)OK?

王后:嗯,(站,宣布正式)国王要求自己的重要文件。立刻把他们带到他身上是你的责任。(对国王)好吗?

King moves around in chair, looking uncomfortable.

国王在椅子上移动,看起来很不舒服。

Queen: Are you okay? You seem… anxious…

女王:你还好吗?你看起来 似乎……

King: I’m fine. I just need my (with a serious voice) important papers.

国王:我很好。我只是需要我的(用严重的声音)重要文件。

Servant bursts in, next to Queen, empty-handed and looking worried. Queen points to a dictionary, or poster on the wall ,etc. Servant runs to get it and present is to King.

仆人闯入,站在女王的旁边,空着手,很担心。女王指向一本字典,或墙上的海报等,仆人跑去得到它,赠送给国王。

King: NO NO NO NO !That is not right. Someone must be able to bring my important papers!

国王:没有没有没有!这不是正确的。一定有人能带上我的重要文件!

Queen tears a page from her book and offers it to King. He glares at Queen. Servant dashes out, comes back in with something behind his back.

女王从她的书上撕了一页,并提供给国王。他怒视着皇后。仆人冲了出去,回来拿了一样东西在他身后的东西。

Servant: Sir? (holds out a roll of toilet paper)

仆人:先生?(一卷卫生纸)

King: Yes!My VERY important papers!(runs off stage as possible ,running into people and things on the way out)

国王:是的!我非常重要的文件!(尽可能地在舞台上尽可能地奔跑,奔跑在人和事物上)

The End结束

高中牛津英语模块6unit1project中英文对照.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.diyifanwen.net/c2fls997qja0fvqu4zj52_1.html(转载请注明文章来源)
热门推荐
Copyright © 2012-2023 第一范文网 版权所有 免责声明 | 联系我们
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:xxxxxx 邮箱:xxxxxx@qq.com
渝ICP备2023013149号
Top