第一范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

大学体验英语综合教程1句子翻译

来源:用户分享 时间:2025/6/24 11:51:02 本文由loading 分享 下载这篇文档手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xxxxxxx或QQ:xxxxxx 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。

大学体验英语综合教程1句子翻译

UNIT 1

1.你愿意把你的经验和组里的其他人分享吗?(share sth with sb)

Would you like to share your experience with the rest of the group?

2. 你父亲如果还健在的话,他会为你骄傲的。(be proud of) If your father were still alive, he would be very proud of you.

3. 她开车转弯上了自家的车道 (driveway),不料发现路已被堵塞 (block)。(only to) She turned up the driveway, only to find her way blocked.

4. 他没有告诉任何人就走了,因为他不想卷入那件事。(get involved in)

He went away without telling anyone, because he didn’t want to get involved in that matter.

5. 最终,产品的成功还是取决于高明的销售手段 (marketing)。(ultimately) Ultimately, the success of the product depends on good marketing.

1. 我发觉自己对英语口语有着浓厚的兴趣。(find... doing) I found myself having great interest in spoken English.

2. 驱车行驶在高速公路上,我意识到近几年来,中国的公路系统发生了巨大的变化。(realize; enormous)

Driving on the expressway, I realized that enormous changes had taken place in China's highway system in recent years.

3. 我简直不敢相信他这么快就学会了操作计算机。(can hardly believe; work)

I can hardly believe that he has learned how to work a computer so quickly / in such a short time.

4. 三年的时光已经过去,这一刻终于来临了:不到两周我就要回国了。 (in less than)

Three years have passed by and the final moment has come. / After three years, the time has come. In less than two weeks, I will return home / go back to my country.

5. 许多我认识的人都迫不及待地想要出国,而我却宁愿和家人一起呆在国内。(can't wait)

I know a lot of people who can't wait to go abroad, but I prefer to stay with my family in my own country.

他凝视着窗外无边无际的大海,自忖“这里景色真美啊!

He gazed out the window at this boundless sea and thought to himself “What a beautiful scenery it is!”

第一年到工厂,幸亏有这些可称为朋友的同事相伴,帮助我顺利度过了最初艰难的适应期。

During this first year in the factory, it’s a relief to have these colleagues I could call friends

and that could help me through this adjustment process which was quite difficult at times.

会议在通常固定的时间召开,教师们可以出席他们想参加的所有会议。

Meetings met at their regular times, teachers were allowed to attend as many as they were willing to.

与其说这栋高层建筑是一个剧院,不如说它更像一个购物中心。 The tall building is more like a shopping mall than a theater.

大学四年将成为我毕生的珍贵记忆。然而,到目前为止学校给予我的最宝贵资源是在大学遇到的那些杰出的教授。

The four-year college experiences will make great life-time memories but the best assets the college has offered me thus far have been the outstanding professors I’ve met.

UNIT 2

1.我们急匆匆地赶到火车站,结果发现火车刚刚开走。(only to)

We hurried to the railway station, only to find the train had just left.

2. 你和你哥哥都不是细心的人,你们两个都不能做这件需要细心和技巧的工作。(no more than) You are no more careful than your brother. You two can’t do the work that needs care and skill.

3. 多一个人参会对会议安排不会有什么影响。(make a difference)

One more person wouldn’t make any difference to the meeting arrangements.

4. 他一直工作到昨天深夜,或者更确切地说,是到今天凌晨。(rather) He worked till late last night, or rather, early in the morning.

5. “还有其他一两本书也值得一提,”教授给我们列了一个长长的参考书目后补充说。(worthy of) “A couple of other books are also worthy of mention,” added the professor after giving us a long list of reference books.

1. 并不是我不喜欢那个工作,而是我没有时间去做。(not that … but that) Not that I dislike that job, but that I have no time to do it.

2. 成功不是没有惧怕,而逆境也不是没有希望。(not ... without) Success is not without fear, and adversity is not without hope.

3. 如果你就想要一份工作,我可以给你提供。(if ... what) I could get you a job here if that’s what you want.

4. 他们的钱花完了,不得不放弃这个项目。(run out)

They ran out of money and had to abandon the project.

5. 直到1972年这个建设项目才最终结束。(It is not until ... that)

It was not until 1972 that the construction project finally came to an end.

梦想只是一个风筝,用你的努力让它高飞。

Dream is just a kite and your efforts must send it high.

任何当你意识到自己不够努力的时候,你实际上已在努力工作了。

Whenever you realize you are not hard-working enough, you actually are working hard.

仅因为我知道我想干这件事,这并不说明我真的能够做好。

Just because I know I want to do it doesn’t mean I can really make it.

他的事业不如一个亿万富翁成功吗?

Is his career any less successful than that of a billionaire?

你的志向是你未来某一天将要拥有的现实。

Your aspiration is the reality of what you shall possess some day in future.

UNIT 3

1.这钢琴有些不对劲,但是我无法说清楚。 (put one's finger on)

Something is wrong with the piano, but I can't put my finger on what it is.

2.这条裤子不但太大,而且也与我的夹克不相配。(apart from)

Apart from being too large, the trousers don't match my jacket, either.

3. 不论理由是什么,反正我喜欢流行音乐。 (whatever) I love pop music, for whatever reasons.

4. 他对外国文化怀有浓厚的兴趣,经常博览群书以寻找有用的信息。 (browse through)

He has great interest in foreign cultures, often browsing through piles of books to look for any useful information.

5. 在是否要创办一个新社团的问题上,我们意见很不一致。(vary)

Opinions on whether we should open up a new society vary a great deal.

1. 要去那座岛,除了搭船以外,别无他法。 (other than) You can't get to the island other than by boat.

2. 有些学生疯狂地迷恋流行音乐,而另外一些人则更喜欢经典音乐(classical)。 (while) Some students are crazy about pop music while others prefer classical music.

3. 传媒 (media) 在引领时尚方面正起着越来越重要的作用。 (play a ... role)

The media are playing an increasingly important role in leading fashions and trends.

4. 我千方百计想弄到一张他新发行(issue)的唱片(album),却未能如愿。(try every means) I tried every means to get a copy of his newly issued album, but failed.

5. 要是没有朋友的鼓励和帮助,我可能已经辍学了。 (If ... not / Without)

Without the encouragement and help of my friends, I would have quit school.

明天不论你想去野餐还是购物,你今晚首先应该完成你的阅读作业。

Whether you want to go on a picnic or go shopping tomorrow, the first thing you should do is finish your reading assignments this evening.

你也许宁愿通过互联网搜索信息,成为好书俱乐部或类似俱乐部的成员,并在网上阅读任何一本看似有趣的书。

You may prefer to search for information via the Internet, being a member of the GOODBOOK Club or something and reading online whichever of the books seems interesting.

平日的功课常常很累人,因此周末时我们很有必要放松一下。

Schoolwork on weekdays is often tiring and it is necessary for us to relax on weekends.

与其说这栋高层建筑是一个剧院,不如说它更像一个购物中心。

When newcomers start their campus life which is supposed to be romantic, disappointment is almost inevitable.

有了这些设施,我们大家倒真是都有东西可以玩了。

With all these facilities, there is really something for everyone to enjoy. UNIT 4

1.我已经把我的简历和附函传真给了那家公司,但尚未收到回复。(résumé; cover letter; fax) I have faxed my résumé and a cover letter to that company, but I haven’t received a reply yet.

2. 当别人遇到困难时,约翰会毫不犹豫地提供帮助。(not hesitate for a second) John will not hesitate for a second to offer help when others are in trouble.

3. 我得承认我很想到国外工作和学习一段时间,但我知道要拿到签证并不容易。(admit; abroad; visa) I have to admit that I desire very much to work or study abroad for some time but I know it is not easy to get a visa.

4. 他到伦敦2年后才在一家国际银行找到一份工作。(It was not until ... that ...)

It was not until 2 years after he arrived in London that he found / took a job in an international bank.

5. 汤姆完成他的教学工作后,在中国周游了2个月才回到美国的家。(travel throughout; before) After finishing his teaching, Tom traveled throughout China for 2 months before returning home in America.

搜索更多关于: 大学体验英语综合教程1句子翻译 的文档
大学体验英语综合教程1句子翻译.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.diyifanwen.net/c4f1ci91ubr3qhtz4wk6j_1.html(转载请注明文章来源)
热门推荐
Copyright © 2012-2023 第一范文网 版权所有 免责声明 | 联系我们
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:xxxxxx 邮箱:xxxxxx@qq.com
渝ICP备2023013149号
Top