第一范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

花木兰电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式(排版好 可打印)

来源:用户分享 时间:2025/7/9 1:34:18 本文由loading 分享 下载这篇文档手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xxxxxxx或QQ:xxxxxx 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。

花木兰 中英文对白

Boy, that was close.

才怪,真下流!你欠我一个大大的人情 No. That was vile.You owe me big.

我再也不想看到脱光的男人

l never want to see a naked man again.

别看我

Hey, don't look at me.

我再不咬屁股了

l ain't bitin' no more butts.

你以为你军队准备好上战场吗?

You think your troops are ready to fight?

没两下就会被匈奴打垮

Ha! They would not last a minute against the Huns!

他们完成了训练

They completed their training.

那些小毛孩不适合做士兵??

Those boys are no more fit to be soldiers

你也不适合做校尉

than you are to be captain.

等将军看到我的报告

Once the general reads my report,

你们就别想上战场

your troops will never see battle.

你休想,我一定要让木兰上战场

Oh, no, you don't!I've worked too hard to get Mulan into this war.

那家伙坏了我的计划哎

This guy's messin' with my plan.

我还没说完

We're not finished!

小心点,校尉 Be careful, Captain.

将军是你的父亲

The general may be your father,

但是我是皇上的宰相

-17页-

but l am the emperor's counsel.

顺便说一句?

And, oh, by the way,

那个职位是我靠自己努力得来的 l got that job on my own.

退下吧

You're dismissed.

我抓着他让你打

Hey. l'll hold him, and you punch.

当我没说 Or not.

我觉得??

For what it's worth,

你是了不起的校尉

l think you're a great captain.

我看出来了 l saw that.

什么? What?

你喜欢他,对吧?

You like him, don't you?

没,我? No! l ..

是的 没错了!回你的帐篷去! Yeah, right, sure.Go to your tent!

现在该我们掌控战局了

l think it's time we took this war into our own hands.

让我看看

Let me see what you got.

李将军书

From General Li.

儿子,我们在关口等待匈奴

Dear son,we're waiting for Huns at the pass.

如果你来支援就意义重大

lt would mean a lot if you'd come back us up.''

花木兰 中英文对白

不错,不过你忘了,因为我们缺花粉

That's great. Except you forgot,Since we're out of potpourri,

也许你不介意带送一点来

perhaps you wouldn't mind bringing some.''

拜托,这是军书哎 Hello! This is the army!

要听起来更紧急一点

Make it sound more urgent!

知道我说的吗?

Know what l'm talkin' about?

这还差不多,走吧

That's better.Much better. Let's go.

阿汗小亲亲 Khanny, baby.

我们要搭个便车 Hey, we need a ride.

不知羞耻的无赖

lnsubordinate ruffians!

你们欠我一双新的拖鞋

You men owe me a new pair of slippers!

我才不会像娘儿们乱叫 And l do not squeal like a girl.

将军府有令

Urgent news from the general.

怎么,没见过特殊快递吗?

What's the matter? You've never seen a black and white before?

你是谁?

Who are you?

什么?我想问题是,你是谁

Excuse me?l think the question is, who are you?

我们正在打仗哎,老兄 We're in a war, man!

没时间问蠢问题

-18页-

There's no time for stupid questions!

我应该摘下你的乌沙帽

l should have your hat for that.Snatch it right off your head.

但我今天大发慈悲

But l'm feeling gracious today,

就不告发你了

so carry on before l report you.

校尉,将军府来急今

Captain, urgent news from the general!

前线需要我们支援

We're needed at the front.

收拾行李,蟋蟀,我们走

Pack your bags, Cri-Kee.We're movin' out.

@ For a long time We've been marching off to battle

长期训练只为上战场

@ In our thundering herd We feel a lot like cattle

像头大黄牛拉车耕田

[mooing]

@ Like a pounding beat our aching feet 昂首迈大步

@ Aren't easy to ignore 不容忽视

@ Hey! Think of instead 待凯旋归来

@ A girl worth fighting for 佳人等着我

That's what l said. 我就这个意思

@ A girl worth fighting for 佳人等着我

@ I want her paler than the moon 我的她皎白像月亮

@ With eyes that shine like stars 眼眸赛星光

花木兰 中英文对白

[Yao] @ My girl will marvel At my strength 我的她欣赏我健壮

@ Adore my battle scars 羡慕我满身伤疤

[Chien-Po] @ I couldn't care less What she'll wear

不管她穿啥衣裳

@ Or what she looks like 或长啥模样

@ It all depends on what she cooks like 我只希望她是好厨娘

@ Beef, pork, chicken, mmm 牛肉、猪肉、鸡肉

@ Bet the local girls thought You were quite the charmer

这里的姑娘以为你是个大帅哥

@ And I'll bet the ladies Love a man in armor 世上美女迷恋盔甲戎装的男人

[men] @ You can guess What we have missed the most

我们错过了什么

- @ Since we went off to war 自从我们去战场

- [Ling] @ What do we want- @ A girl worth fighting for 佳人等着我

@ My girl will think I have no faults 我的她认为我没缺点

@ That I'm a major find 我是大好人

@ Uh, how 'bout a girl who's got a brain 聪明有智慧的女人如何呢

- @ Who always speaks her mind- [together] nah!

还有自己的主张 - 切

@ My manly ways and turn of phrase 我为人风趣

-19页-

@ Are sure to thrill her 逗她乐弯腰

@ He thinks he's such a lady-killer 他觉得自己是妇女杀手

@ I've a girl back home Who's unlike any other

我故乡的爱人是与众不同的

@ Yeah, the only girl Who'd love him is his mother

痴痴想念他的,是他老妈

[men] @ But when we come home In victory 我们打胜仗重回故里

@ They'll line up at the door 父老乡亲倚门而望

- @ What do we want- @ A girl worth fighting for

我们要什么?-佳人等着我

@ Wish that I had

@ A girl worth fighting for 佳人等着我

@ A girl worth fighting... @ 佳人等着我

寻找生还者

Search for survivors.

我不懂

l don't understand.

父亲应该在这里啊

My father should've been here. 校尉 Captain!

将军的头盔 The general. 抱歉 l'm sorry.

匈奴来势汹汹

The Huns are moving quickly.

花木兰 中英文对白

我们要尽快

We'll make better time to the lmperial city

从同萧关赶去京城

through the Tung Shao Pass.

我们现在是皇上唯一的希望

We're the only hope for the emperor now. 出发

Move out!

怎么回事?

What happened?

你暴露了我们的行踪? You gave away our position! 散开

Get out of range!

保护大炮

Save the cannons! 救马

Oh, sure.Save the horse. 开火 Fire! 开火 Fire!

留下最后一颗炮弹 Hold the last cannon.

准备进攻

Prepare to fight.

如果死,也要死得光荣 lf we die, we die with honor.

阿尧,大炮对准单于

Yao, aim the cannon at Shan-Yu.

花平,回来

Ping! Come back!

花平! Ping!

站住! stop

-20页-

你最好快点火

You might want to light that right about now.

快点?

Quickly. Quickly!

来吧,我们去救人 Come on!We gotta help!

射歪啦 这么近,你居然会射不中!

You missed!How could you miss?He was three feet in front of you!

木兰! 木兰! 木兰? 不是你? No.

木兰!

老兄,你还真幸运哎

Man, you are one lucky bug.

李翔!

看到他们了吗? Do you see them? 恩 Yes.

太好了 Perfect.

现在我要把他们拉上来..

Now we'll pull them to safe... ty.

木兰,我找到幸运蟋蟀了

Hey, Mulan!l found the lucky cricket!

我们需要帮忙 We need help.

正点?

Ooh, nice.Very nice.

你坐我旁边吧 You can sit by me.

死定了,这下死定了

We're gonna die!We are definitely gonna die.

不可能活了!

花木兰电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式(排版好 可打印).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.diyifanwen.net/c52icd4avxt77xpp57wxd_5.html(转载请注明文章来源)
热门推荐
Copyright © 2012-2023 第一范文网 版权所有 免责声明 | 联系我们
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:xxxxxx 邮箱:xxxxxx@qq.com
渝ICP备2023013149号
Top