酒店前台、客房、餐饮、娱乐...各个部门常用的英语,非常实用,吐血推出。
二、接待服务
What kind of room would you be prefer? 您要什么样的房间? Have you got a booking? 您预订了吗?
A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?
A double room costs 368 Yuan per night . 双人房的房价是每晚368元。 Breakfast is also included. 早餐也包括在内。
May I see your passport? 我能看一下您的护照吗?
Could you fill in this form, please? 请您填一下这张登记表好吗?
This is your room card and room key? 这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。
Could you sign your name, please? 请您签一下名,好吗?
If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account. 晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.
You’ll have to register individually, please. 请你们分开登记。
How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?
I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.
非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。
Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?
搜索“diyifanwen.net”或“第一范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,第一范文网,提供最新IT计算机酒店各部门常用英语单词及情景对话(70P)(13)全文阅读和word下载服务。
相关推荐: