第一范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

(整理)BBC步入商界原文+翻译

来源:用户分享 时间:2025/5/19 2:40:26 本文由loading 分享 下载这篇文档手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xxxxxxx或QQ:xxxxxx 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。

精品文档

Unit 1 introduce yourself 自我介绍

GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you? 杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。可以为你效劳吗?

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine. 詹妮·罗斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post. 杰拉尔丁:早上好, 詹妮。这是你的报纸和信件。

JENNY ROSS: Thanks 詹妮.罗斯:谢谢

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend? 克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 詹妮。周末过的好么?

JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you. 詹妮.罗斯:非常好,谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning. 克莱夫.哈里斯:今天上午真冷。

JENNY ROSS: Yes. Very cold. 詹妮.罗斯:是的。真的很冷。

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine. 克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post. 杰拉尔丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。这是你的报纸和信件。

CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much. 克莱夫·哈里斯:非常感谢。

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Kate. 詹妮.罗斯:早上好, 凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Good morning, Jenny. How are you? 凯特.麦凯纳:早上好, 詹

JENNY ROSS: I'm fine, thank you. 詹妮.罗斯:很好, 谢谢。 精品文档

精品文档

DON BRADLEY: Good morning, Jenny. 堂.布拉德利:早上好, 詹妮。

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Don. 詹妮.罗斯:早上好, 堂。

EDWARD GREEN: Good morning. My name' s Edward Green. I'm here to see Don Bradley. 爱德华.格林:早上好。我是爱德华.格林。我要见堂.布拉德利。

GERALDINE: Ah yes. One moment, please. 杰拉尔丁:啊,好的。请稍等。

GERALDINE: Hello. Jenny, Edward Green is in reception. Please, sit down. 杰拉尔丁:喂。詹妮, 爱德华.格林在会客室要见你。请坐。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. 爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Are you Edward Green? 詹妮.罗斯:你是爱德华.格林吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes. 爱德华.格林:是的。

JENNY ROSS: I' Jenny Ross. How do you do? 詹妮.罗斯:我是詹妮.罗斯。你好!

EDWARD GREEN: Hello. Pleased to meet you. 爱德华.格林:你好。见到你很高兴。

JENNY ROSS: Welcome to Bibury Systems. 詹妮.罗斯:欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. 爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: I'm the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss is Don Bradley. Well... our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.

詹妮.罗斯:我是市场营销部的行政主管。我老板是堂.布拉德利。喔……我们的老板都是堂o布拉德利!我来领你参观一下市场部。

JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk. 詹妮.罗斯:这就是市场部。这是我的办公桌。 精品文档

精品文档

Er...that's Don's office. He's not here at the moment. 哦 ……那是堂的办公室。他现在不在。

And this is your desk. Telephone. PC. In-tray. Let me take your coat. 这是你的办公桌、电话、电脑、公文格。我帮你放外套。

EDWARD GREEN: Thanks. 爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.

詹妮.罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。

Here is the photocopier. 这是复印机。

And here is the fax machine. 这是传真机。

And this is the coffee machine. 这里是咖啡机。

Would you like a cup of coffee? 来杯咖啡?

EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks. 爱德华.格林:不, 谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive. 詹妮.罗斯:凯特, 这位是爱德华o格林。他是新来的销售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. 凯特.麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部。

KATE MCKENNA: Excuse me. Hello, Kate Mckenna. 凯特.麦凯纳:打扰一下。你好, 凯特.麦凯纳。

EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job? 爱德华.格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?

JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good. 詹妮.罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。

EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure? 精品文档

精品文档

爱德华.格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?

JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to Don. You are here and you report to Don.

詹妮.罗斯: 公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。

JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys. 詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。

Come on, let's go to the R & D workshop. 来,我们去看一下R & D车间。

EDWARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R & D?

爱德华.格林:对不起。R & D什么意思啊?

JENNY ROSS: That's Research and Development. 詹妮.罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right. 爱德华.格林:啊,明白了。

GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye. 杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电 …… 再见。

JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor. Clive Harris. We call him Clive.

詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫·哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。

Ah, this is Clive's secretary, Sally. 啊, 这是克莱夫的秘书, 萨利。

EDWARD GREEN: hello. 爱德华.格林:你好。

JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist? 詹妮.罗斯:这个你已经见过了,杰拉尔丁,我们的接待员?

GERALDINE: Hi. 杰拉尔丁:你好。

JENNY ROSS: So, this is the Research and Development Department. 詹妮.罗斯:那,这就是研发部。 精品文档

搜索更多关于: (整理)BBC步入商界原文+翻译 的文档
(整理)BBC步入商界原文+翻译.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.diyifanwen.net/c5st0a66exe38ccg96mxg8n6j4879as00bv6_1.html(转载请注明文章来源)
热门推荐
Copyright © 2012-2023 第一范文网 版权所有 免责声明 | 联系我们
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:xxxxxx 邮箱:xxxxxx@qq.com
渝ICP备2023013149号
Top