特殊句式
(2012重庆卷,31)辞职前你得考虑你家人会对你的决定作何感想.
Before you quit your job, consider how your family would feel about your decision.
(2012重庆卷,32)在克里斯托弗.哥伦布横穿大西洋的八十年前,郑和就航行到了东非。 It was 80 years before Christopher Columbus crossed the Atlantic that Zheng sailed to East Africa.
(2012重庆卷,33) 校长不会同意改变课程的,他甚至连想都不会想。
The headmaster will not permit the change in the course, nor will he even give it a thought.
(2012天津卷,6)读了两遍自己的作文之后玛丽才注意到那个拼写错误。
Only after Mary read her composition the second time does she notice the spelling mistake.
(2012四川卷,5)这不是我的故事,也不是故事的全部。我的故事完全是不一样的。 This is not my story, nor is it the whole story. My story plays out differently.
(2012上海卷,29)有了最大的运气,她才成功逃脱了正在上涨的洪水的袭击。 Only with the greatest of luck did she manage to escape from the rising flood waters.
(2012上海卷,37)-- 她是不是通过裁减员工才得以拯救了公司?
-- 不是的, 是通过提高效率。
- Was it by cutting down staff that she saved the firm? - No, it was by improving work efficiency.
(2012陕西卷,18)尽管夜晚空气很热,但因为一天的长途跋涉,我们仍睡得很熟。 Hot as the night air was, we slept deeply because we were so tired after the long journey.
(2012辽宁卷,32) 直到三年前退休不教书了,他才考虑去国外度假。
Not until he retired from teaching three years ago did he consider having a holiday abroad.
第 1 页 共 17 页
(2012江西卷,32)她从未见过任何人打乒乓球能跟罗伯特媲美。 Never before has she seen anybody who can play tennis as well as Robert.
(2012江苏卷,25) 在你心里,你几乎没怀疑过他是无辜的,对吗? There is little doubt in your mind that he is innocent, is there?
(2012湖南卷,30) 直到来到这里,我才发现这个地方之所以有名不仅仅是因为它美,这里的天气也是其中一个原因。
It was not until I came here that I realized this place was famous for not only its beauty but also its weather.
(2012北京卷,31) 进我房间请前先敲门。 Knock at the door before you enter my room, please.
(2011全国卷I 22)虽然苏尽力试了,但是她仍然打不开那扇门。Try as she might, Sue couldn’t get the door open.
(2011全国卷I 28)他到了那个茶屋后才这地方他去年也来过。
Only when he reached the tea-house did he realize it was the same place he’d been in last year.
(2011福建卷29)--这太好喝了。我之前从来没喝过这么独特的饮料。 --我很高兴你喜欢它。
—It’s nice. Never before have I had such a special drink! —I’m glad you like it.
(2011湖南卷32)他们就这个问题讨论了好几个小时后才达成了决议。
Only after they had discussed the matter for a few hours did they reach a decision. (2011四川卷15)在船沉了一个月后,他是不是在一个孤岛上获救的
Was it on a lonely island that he was saved one month after the boat went down?
(2011陕西卷23) 不是我们做多少而是我们对所做的投入了多少爱能使我们的工作获益最
第 2 页 共 17 页
多。
It is not how much we do but how much love we put into what we do that benefits our work most. (2011重庆卷28)我告诉他们并不是所有人都能像你跑的那么快,是吗? I told them not everybody could run as fast as you did, didn’t I ?(2011重庆卷32)—你有没有看过电影《山楂树之恋》?
— 当然啦,我看过了。这电影是我们村拍的。
—Have you seem the film Under the Hawthorn Tree?
— Of course, I have. It was in our village that it was made.
(2011湖南卷35)塑造我们生活的不是我们某一刻做的而是我们持之以恒在做的。
It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently (2011全国卷II13)简今晚不会和我们一起吃饭,汤姆也一样。 Jane won’t join us for dinner tonight and Tom won’t either. .
(2011江苏卷33)听起来好想这车的发动机出问题了。如果真是这样的话,我们最好马上把他开到车库去。
It sounds like something is wrong with the car’s engine. If so we’d better take it to the garage immediately.
(2011辽宁卷33) 好奇怪的植物!我之前从来没见过。
What a strange plant! I've never seen it before. (2011上海卷 30)要是他们想来你们的派对也不要紧,对吧? It doesn’t matter if they want to come to your party, does it ?(2010全国Ⅰ)我很少看到我妈妈有像现在那样欣慰于我的进步。 I have seldom seen my mother so pleased with my progress as she is now .
第 3 页 共 17 页
(10安徽)女主人就是用了她在村子里买的没几样食材做出了这顿美味可口的晚餐。 It was from only a few supplies that she had bought in the village that the hostess cooked such a nice dinner. (10湖南)约翰的成功靠的不是好运气。是他多年的辛勤工作才成就了今天的他。 John’s success has nothing to do with good luck. It is years of hard work that has made him what he is today.
(2010江苏)—我已经很努力地去找这个问题的解决方案了,但都无济于事。 干嘛不去咨询一下弗兰克?你知道的,众人拾柴火焰高。 —I have tried very hard to find a solution to the problem, but in vain. w_ —why not consult with Frank? You see, two heads are better than one. (2010江苏)—每个人都到了吗? —还没…看!我们剩下的客人们到了!
—Is everyone here?
—Not yet……Look , there come the rest of our guests!
(10四川)如果你有一份工作,真的全心全意投入其中,最终你会成功的。 If you have a job, do devote yourself to it and finally you’ll succeed.
(10四川)我们听笑话会笑,但我们很少去思考这些笑话是怎么逗人笑的。 We laugh at jokes, but seldom do we think about how they work. (10?陕西)约翰打开了那扇门。那站这一个他从未见过的女孩。 John opened the door . There stood a girl he had never seen before.
(10浙江)实验表明,适量的运动,如果有规律地开展,可以加强我们的健康。
The experiment shows that proper amounts of exercise, if carried out regularly, can improve our health.
(10江西)知道离开了家他才开始知道家人对他有多重要。
Not until he left his home did he begin to know how important the family was for him.
第 4 页 共 17 页
相关推荐: