第一范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

新视野大学英语2读写教程的翻译句子(2)

来源:用户分享 时间:2021-04-05 本文由若水盈盈 分享 下载这篇文档 手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xxxxxx或QQ:xxxxxx 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。

大学英语课本翻译句子答案

Because of cultural differences their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning.

4) 虽然他经历沉浮但我相信他总有一天会成功的。

Though he has had ups and downs, I believed all along that he would make it someday.

5) 我对你的说法的真实性有些保留看法。

I have some reservations about the truth of what you said.

6) 她长得并不是特别高但她特别瘦给人一种个子高的感觉。

She is not particularly tall, but her slim figure gives an illusion of height.

unit4

1) 有朋自远方来不亦乐乎。

It is great pleasure to meet friends from afar.

2) 不管黑猫白猫能抓住老鼠就是好猫。

It doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice.

3) 你必须明天上午10点之前把那笔钱还给我。

You must pay the money back to me without fail by ten o'clock tomorrow morning.

4) 请允许我参加这个项目,我对这个项目非常感兴趣。

Please allow me to take part in this project: I’m more than a bit interested in it.

5) 人人都知道他比较特殊他来去随意。

Everyone knows that he is very special: He is free to come and go as he likes.

6) 看他脸上不悦的神色我觉得他似乎有什么话想对我说。

Watching the unhappy look on her face, I felt as though she wanted to say something to me.

unit5

1) 他说话很自信给我留下很深的印象。

He spoke confidently, which made a strong impression on me.

2) 我父亲他太爱忘事他总是在找钥匙。

My father is so forgetful that he is always looking for his keys.

3) 我十分感激你给我的帮助。

I'm very grateful to you for all the help you have provided.

4) 光线不足加上地面潮湿使得驾驶十分困难。

The bad night, coupled with the wet ground, made driving quite difficult.

5) 由于缺乏资金他们不得取消了创业计划。

Being starved of funds, they had to cancel the plan to start their own business.

6) 每当有了麻烦他总是依靠我们。

Whenever they are in trouble, they always lean on us.

Unit6

搜索“diyifanwen.net”或“第一范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,第一范文网,提供最新高中教育新视野大学英语2读写教程的翻译句子(2)全文阅读和word下载服务。

新视野大学英语2读写教程的翻译句子(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.diyifanwen.net/wenku/1182795.html(转载请注明文章来源)
热门推荐
Copyright © 2018-2022 第一范文网 版权所有 免责声明 | 联系我们
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:xxxxxx 邮箱:xxxxxx@qq.com
渝ICP备2023013149号
Top