第一范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

生活大爆炸中英对照剧本第二季23集全

来源:用户分享 时间:2022-05-06 本文由烟勤话少脾气爆 分享 下载这篇文档 手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xxxxxx或QQ:xxxxxx 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。

the big bang theory S2E1 (2)

the big bang theory S2E2 (19)

the big bang theory S2E3 (37)

the big bang theory S2E4 (53)

the big bang theory S2E5 (69)

the big bang theory S2E6 (83)

the big bang theory S2E7 (100)

the big bang theory S2E8 (116)

the big bang theory S2E9 (131)

the big bang theory S2E10 (146)

the big bang theory S2E11 (161)

the big bang theory S2E12 (176)

the big bang theory S2E13 (192)

the big bang theory S2E14 (208)

the big bang theory S2E15 (224)

the big bang theory S2E16 (239)

the big bang theory S2E17 (254)

the big bang theory S2E18 (270)

the big bang theory S2E19 (285)

the big bang theory S2E20 (300)

the big bang theory S2E21 (316)

the big bang theory S2E22 (331)

the big bang theory S2E23 (346)

the big bang theory S2E1

知道了吧你吃的这个不算是真的酸奶酪

see, what you are eating is not technically yogurt,

因为里面没有足够的活的嗜酸培养菌

because it doesn't have enough live acidophilus cultures.

只不过是冰牛奶里加了点角叉胶增加粘稠度

It's really just ice milk with carrageenan added for thickness.

喔真有意思哈

Oh,that's very interesting.

它也不真是粉红色也没有天然浆果粒

It's also not pink and has no berries.

嗯可这也没有回答我的问题呐

Yeah,but it doesn't really answer my question.

你问的啥问题?

What was your question again?

你要来点儿不?

Do you want some?

对对不用了

Right. No.

- 我受不了乳糖的- 对哦

- I'm lactose intolerant. - Right.

- 吃了会放屁的- 好吧明白了

- So,gas. - Yeah,got it.

那么... 晚安了

Well... good night.

你这是做什么呢?

What are you doing?

哦那边有阵风

Oh,there's a draft.

我没觉得有风啊

I didn't feel a draft.

那我们还是去... 你的...

Why don't we just go into,uh,your...

我说也许我们不该那么着急

Yeah,you know what,maybe we should slow things down a little. 不我不是说要去你公寓去急着干嘛干嘛

No,no,I didn't mean to go into your apartment to go fast.

当然了我知道

No,I know.

我知道你不是那意思只是... 这才是咱俩第一次约会

I know what you meant,it's just... this is only our first date.

嗯好啊没问题

Yeah,okay,sure,no problem.

那我们就先想想下次要去哪儿准备啥时候到那儿

Why don't we just figure out where we're going and when we want to get there,

这样距离除以时间就知道速度了呗

and then rate of speed equals distance over time.

问题解决

Solve for R.

我们也可以到时候再想嘛

Or we could just wing it.

那没准也行

That might work,too.

- 晚安Leonard - 晚安

- Good night,Leonard. - Good night.

他来了快上屏保!

He's coming-- screensaver!

嘿Leonard 约会怎么样哇?

Oh,hey,Leonard. How was your date?

要你管

Bite me.

Sheldon 你怎么能傻坐着眼睁睁看他们监视我呢?

Sheldon,how could you just sit there and let them spy on me?

他们油菜啊Leonard

They were clever,Leonard.

他们完全明白我对你那些破事儿一点兴趣没有

They exploited my complete lack of interest in what you were doing.

你还该谢谢我们呢

You should thank us.

要是后来人想弄明白你和Penny的恋情为啥会土崩瓦解

When future generations try to determine why your relationship with Penny crashed and burned, 这玩意儿就是黑匣子呐!

this right here is the black box.

你胡说什么约会挺好的

What are you talking about? The date went fine.

拜托她都说了想要慢慢来

Dude,she said she wants to slow things down.

好吧她是说了想要慢慢来

Okay,so she said she wants to slow things down.

意思差不多就是"今天的晚餐我非常喜欢

It's like saying,"I'm really enjoying this meal.

我得慢慢来好好回味一下"

I'm going to slow down and savor it."

才怪她的意思是"这鱼真难吃死了

No,it's like,"This fish tastes bad,

我得慢慢来吐光了它"

so I'm gonna slow down and spit it out."

- 这臭鱼说的就是你! - 我才不是这臭鱼呢

- You being the fish. - I'm not the fish.

真的? 你俩定了下一次约会吗?

Oh,really? Did you make a second date?

这倒没有... 我们说好了到时候再想

Well,no,we sort of decided to wing it.

得了吧连我都觉得这太逊了

Oh,even I know that's lame.

行啊咱就说说你的假设

Okay,all right,let's assume your hypothesis.

我们一起去吃饭有说有笑有吻有抱

We went to dinner,we talked,we laughed,we kissed.

这还能错到哪儿去啊?

Where could I have possibly gone wrong?

你好好想想Leonard

Think back,Leonard.

再小的事情都能让女人爆发

The littlest things can set women off.

比方说"嘿这服务生真辣我打赌肯定能让她跟咱回家" Like,"Hey,the waitress is hot,I bet we could get her to come home with us." 或者"你妈妈有多重呐?

Or,"How much does your mom weigh?

我想知道我搭上的是啥样的妞儿"

I want to know what I'm getting into."

这种话我才不会说

I didn't say anything like that.

很好因为这么说不管用

Good,'cause they don't work.

她们也不关心你是不是盯着她们呼吸加速

They also don't care for it if you stare at them and hyperventilate.

挺惨的在我们家这就像是家族传统

Sadly,that's my home run swing.

我说一切都挺好的

Look,everything went fine.

连事先准备的一些开场白都没用到呢

I didn't even have to refer to my impromptu conversation starters.

走廊对面那个女孩就是喜欢我嘛

That woman across the hall is into me.

咱还是看带子吧

Let's go to the tape.

你瞧她临别一吻的时候那反应

Look at her reaction to the good night kiss.

呼吸平稳瞳孔没有放大胸口也没啥起伏

No change in respiration,pupils un-dilated,no flushing of the chest.

这特写镜头拍的真赞

Nice close-up,by the way.

有意思嘿她的下巴很紧也没有用舌头

Interesting. Her jaws are clenched: no tongue access.

对于寻偶期的人类来说这可不是啥好消息

Clearly a bad sign amongst mating humans.

这怎么就不是好消息了

That's not a bad sign.

得了吧还不如说你们是两只鬣蜥只是喉部没有垂肉罢了

Please,you might as well have been two iguana with no dewlap enlargement.

最糟的就是这会儿你不在她家而在这里!

And the worst sign of all is you're here and not there.

我不在她家因为我也决定慢慢来这个...

I'm not there because I'm taking things slow,which,

跟你们比起来都快接近星际速度了

by the way,compared to you guys,approaches warp speed.

快把摄像头给我撤了

And take down that camera.

他心里没牵没挂的时候真有意思多了

He was a lot more fun when he had no hope.

给他点时间吧

Give him time.

你好啊Penny

Oh,hi,Penny.

顺便说句2号机器的热水不足别深色浅色混着洗

FYI,the hot water is inadequate on machine two,so colors only,

4号机器呢洗衣程序中还是会提前放出织物柔顺剂

and four is still releasing the fabric softener too early in the cycle,

所以你那些精致的衣服还是别用那台了

so I'd avoid using that for your delicates.

谢了

Thanks.

老天爷啊...

Oh,good Lord...

你还不如把衣服拿到河边搁在石头上猛捶一阵

why don't you just take your clothes down to the river and beat them with a rock? Sheldon 我问你个问题行不?

Sheldon,can I ask you a question?

我当然最好你别问不过也不会阻止你

I would prefer that you not,but I won't go so far as to forbid it.

那... 我就当你同意了...

All right,I heard yes,so...

我想问问你

Okay,here's my question.

Leonard以前有没有跟正常的女孩子约会过?

Has Leonard ever dated,you know,a regular girl?

我想你指的应该不是消化功能正常吧

Well,I assume you're not referring to digestive regularity.

要是那样的话我想这问题问的不合适

Because I've come to learn that such inquiries are inappropriate.

我是说他有没有跟没那么大学问的女孩子谈过?

No,I meant,has he ever been involved with someone who wasn't a brainiac?

话说几年前他确实跟一个学法国文学的女博士有过一段儿

Well,a few years ago,he did go out with a woman who had a PhD in French literature. 这还不算有大学问?

How is that not a brainiac?

理由一她是法国人

Well,for one thing,she was French.

理由二她读的是文学

For another,it was literature.

那你觉得...

So...

如果我和Leonard继续好下去他会不会有一天觉得我很没劲啊?

do you think that if Leonard and I keep dating,he'll eventually get bored with me?

- 那得看情况- 什么情况?

- That depends. - On what?

- 你懂量子物理吗? - 不懂

- Do you have a working knowledge of quantum physics? - No.

- 你会说克林贡语吗? - 不会

- Do you speak Klingon? - No.

星际迷航

- 你会耍牌吗? - 行了我说...

- You know any card tricks? - Okay,you know what...

我明白了

I get it.

Leonard和一个服务员兼二流演员没有共同语言

Leonard has no business being involved with a waitress-slash-actress

而且她还骗他说上完了社区大学心里正发慌呢

who felt so insecure that she lied to him about finishing community college.

你为什么撒谎?

Why would you lie about that?

他总是在说这大学怎样那个研究生院怎么样我就...

Well,he was going on and on about this college and that grad school,and I...

我不想让他觉得我很傻很衰嘛

I didn't want him to think I was some kind of stupid loser.

你觉得"很傻很衰"的反义词是"社区大学毕业生"?

You thought the opposite of "stupid loser" was "community college graduate"?

很多成功人士都是从社区大学毕业的

You know,there are a lot of successful people in this country who are community college graduates.

没错可你哪个都挨不上边

Yeah,but you are neither.

对好吧你得替我保密

Right. Okay,look,this is between you and me.

啥也不要告诉Leonard

You cannot tell Leonard any of this.

- 你要我保守秘密? - 是的

搜索“diyifanwen.net”或“第一范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,第一范文网,提供最新幼儿教育生活大爆炸中英对照剧本第二季23集全全文阅读和word下载服务。

生活大爆炸中英对照剧本第二季23集全.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.diyifanwen.net/wenku/1420454.html(转载请注明文章来源)
热门推荐
Copyright © 2018-2022 第一范文网 版权所有 免责声明 | 联系我们
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:xxxxxx 邮箱:xxxxxx@qq.com
渝ICP备2023013149号
Top