第一范文网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

生活大爆炸中英对照剧本第二季23集全(2)

来源:用户分享 时间:2022-05-06 本文由烟勤话少脾气爆 分享 下载这篇文档 手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xxxxxx或QQ:xxxxxx 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。

- You're asking me to keep a secret? - Yeah.

那真对不起了你应该在说出秘密前表达出要我保密的意思

Well,I'm sorry,but you would have had to express that desire before revealing the secret,

我好选择到底要不要替你保密

so that I could choose whether or not I wanted to accept the covenant of secret keeping.

你事后再说这怎么行呢

You can't impose a secret on an ex post facto basis.

什么?

What?

保守秘密是一项艰巨复杂的任务

Secret keeping is a complicated endeavor.

不但要注意说的话

One has to be concerned not only about what one says,

还得注意面部表情习惯性反应

but about facial expressions,autonomic reflexes.

我说谎的时候因为紧张产生的扁虱(tick) 比莱姆关节炎研究设备产生的还多

When I try to deceive,I myself have more nervous tics than a Lyme disease research facility.

这是笑话啊

It's a joke.

同音词嘛"tick"是指

It relies on the homonymic relationship between "tick,"

吸血蜘蛛而"tic"是无意识的肌肉痉挛

the bloodsucking arachnid,and "tic," the involuntary muscular contraction.

我自己编的

I made it up myself.

听着如果Leonard发现我说谎我一定羞愧自尽了

Okay,look,if Leonard finds out that I lied,I will absolutely die of embarrassment.

生理学上讲是不可能的

Physiologically impossible.

哦Sheldon 拜托

Oh,Sheldon,please.

我是以朋友的名义请求你

Look,I am asking you as a friend.

照你这么说朋友就要无条件的保守秘密?

So you're saying that friendship contains within it an inherent obligation to maintain confidences? 是啊

Well,yeah.

有意思

Interesting.

再一个问题或许应该这样问

One more question,and perhaps I should have led with this.

我们什么时候成朋友了?

When did we become friends?

也就是说要不被总部守护先知选中我就成不了绿灯侠

i.e.,I couldn't become Green Lantern unless I was chosen by the Guardians of Oa,

漫画形象

但如果给我足够的启动资金和足够的科研设备我就能成为蝙蝠侠

but given enough start-up capital and an adequate research facility,I could be Batman.

- 你能成为蝙蝠侠? - 当然我就是蝙蝠侠看见没?

- You could be Batman? - Sure. I'm Batman. See?

- 嗨伙计们- 嗨Penny

- Hi,guys. - Hi,Penny.

Penny 你周五晚上有空的话我们去看电影吧

Penny,if you're not doing anything Friday night,I thought maybe we could go see a movie.

呃我周五晚上要轮班

Oh,um,you know,I think I have the dinner shift on Friday.

好吧周六呢?

Okay,what about Saturday?

说不准经理还没公布排班表呢

{\c the manager hasn't posted the schedule yet.

- 出来了我再告诉你? - 很好

- How about I let you know? - Great.

那你知道了就告诉我好的那...

So you just let me know when you know. Okay,so...

天呐我就是那条臭鱼

Oh,God,I am the bad fish.

我哪做错了?

What did I do wrong?

你为什么问我?

Why are you asking me?

你和Penny的事儿除了你已经告诉我的我啥也不知道

I have no information about your interactions with Penny other than what you have provided me, 我也没有本事学到

nor do I have any method of learning such things.

- 这话什么意思? - 没什么

- What does that mean? - Nothing.

你说的倒像是我和Penny背地里通了气

You seem to be implying an informational back-channel

很明显这是没有的事

between me and Penny where obviously none exists.

没我没觉得

No,I didn't.

我想你要注意你的表达了先生

I just think you need to be careful how you phrase things,sir.

你怎么回事?

What's going on with you?

这问题我也得问问你吧

I might ask you the same question.

那些跟我无关的事儿你何必非要把我扯进去?

Why do you insist on attempting to drag me into matters which have nothing to do with me, 都是你和Penny之间的事我跟她连话都不怎么说的

but exist between you and Penny,a person to whom I barely speak?

你脸怎么了?

What's wrong with your face?

我脸这样没啥原因

There's no reason to bring my looks into this.

- 祝你今天过的愉快Leonard - 什么?

- Good day,Leonard. - What

我说"祝你今天过的愉快"

I said,"Good day."

过的愉快?

Good day?

今天还为您供应新鲜的阿拉斯加大马哈鱼

Also today,we have a fresh-caught Alaska salmon,

配上烧汁和糯米饭

and that's served with a teriyaki glaze and sticky rice.

今天的汤是...

Our soup of the day is...

你必须将我从我的誓言中解放出来

You must release me from my oath.

Sheldon 我在工作

Sheldon,I'm working.

你们花几分钟决定一下吧

Why don't you take a minute to decide?

我不能保守你的秘密了Penny

I can't keep your secret,Penny.

我就像构象空间里基于能量的内源蛋白要折叠起来了(fold 也有失败的意思)

I'm going to fold like an energy-based de novo protein in conformational space.

(教堂祭坛上的饰物两翼可向内折叠)

就像是文艺复兴时期的三联画

Like a Renaissance tryptich.

还有廉价的西装

Like a cheap suit.

你保守个小秘密咋就这么难呢?

Look,why is it so hard for you to keep one little secret?

我天生就保守不住!

I'm constitutionally incapable.

所以我上次申请那项高端政府研究奖学金证明开不出来

That's why I was refused clearance for a very prestigious government research fellowship 项目里的超级对撞机位于密歇根州Traverse城东南12.5英里的

at a secret military supercollider located beneath a fake agricultural station

一个空设的农学院地下

12.5 miles southeast of Traverse City,Michigan.

我没告诉过你啊

Which you did not hear about from me.

你就别老记着我说过...

Look,just forget I told you about me...

社区大学没毕业好吗?

not graduating from community college,okay?

别老记着? 这能忘得掉吗?

Forget? You want me to forget?

我这脑子啥东西忘得掉啊!

This mind does not forget.

从我妈给我断奶后我就没忘掉过一件事

I haven't forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breastfeeding me.

- 那天是周二下着毛毛雨- 好了...

- It was a drizzly Tuesday. - Okay...

你答应过我要保守秘密

Look,you promised me you would keep my secret,

那你就想个办法别漏嘴

so you're just gonna have to figure out a way to do it.

Leonard 我要搬出去

Leonard,I'm moving out.

什么叫"要搬出去"? 为什么?

What do you mean you're moving out? Why?

不一定非要有理由嘛

There doesn't have to be a reason.

是啊总该有吧

Yeah,there kinda does.

不一定非得有

Not necessarily.

这是Munchausen三难推理的典型例子

This is a classic example of Munchausen's Trilemma.

要么就是这个前提通过一系列不断弱化的次前提已经得到阐述

Either the reason is predicated on a series of sub-reasons leading to an infinite regression,

要么就是能从所谓偶然的公理陈述中找到答案

or it tracks back to arbitrary axiomatic statements,

也有可能是终极循环

or it's ultimately circular,

也就是说因为我要搬出去所以我要搬出去

i.e.I'm moving out because I'm moving out.

我还是不懂

I'm still confused.

Leonard 我已经说得够明白的了

Leonard,I don't see how I could have made it any simpler.

嘿伙计们还好吗?

Hey,qu'est que s'up?

蹩脚法语

我们刚去看了塑化人体标本展

We just got back from that exhibit of those plasticized human cadavers. 那些个没皮的小妞儿真是辣哟!

And some of those skinless chicks were Hot!

抱歉我得去收拾了

If you'll excuse me,I'm going to pack.

他对我单纯的恋尸癖反应还真大

That's kind of an overreaction to a little harmless necrophilia. Howard 不关你事他说他要搬出去

It's not you,Howard. He says he's moving out.

你对他干了啥?

What did you do?

你改了电视机的对比度和亮度?

Did you change the contrast or brightness settings on the television?

没啊

No.

你在他面前扒了创可贴?

Did you take a Band-Aid off in front of him?

No.

你买了三无番茄酱? 忘了洗水池?

Did you buy generic ketchup,forget to rinse the sink,

还是隔着厕所门同他讲话?

talk to him through the bathroom door?

调了恒温器? 煮菜放了芫荽叶? "t"那音总是忘了发?

Adjust the thermostat,cook with cilantro,pronounce the "t" in often?

没有

No.

你是不是拿火车开玩笑了?

Did you make fun of trains?

没有我啥都没干他疯了

No,I didn't do anything. He's just gone insane.

也是这天迟早会来的

Well,we all knew this day was coming.

你动作还真快

Well,that was fast.

这是我早准备好的避难行囊

It's my pre-packed disaster evacuation bag.

国土安全部推荐的

It's recommended by the Department of Homeland Security.

"终结者"女主人公

还有Sarah Connor

And Sarah Connor.

你打算住哪儿?

Where are you going to live?

在我找到寓所之前我先在朋友家挤挤

Until I find a permanent place,I will stay with friends.

回见

Bye.

呃... 你不能住我那儿

Well... you can't stay with me.

我的公寓小得可怜

I have a teeny-tiny apartment.

广纳宾客不正是"向人致敬"的一部分吗?

Excuse me,but isn't hosting guests an aspect of "manushya yajna,"

"向人致敬"不是印度五大宗教戒规之一吗?

one of the five central religious duties or sacrifices of the Hindu householder? 我讨厌火车

I hate trains.

别开玩笑了你可喜欢火车了

Don't be ridiculous,you love trains.

啊没错来吧

Yes,I do. Come on.

回见Leonard

See you later,Leonard.

还真管用

This could work.

这栋楼有年头了

This is a very old building.

造了六十年了以前是手表厂

60 years. It used to be a watch factory.

怎么了?

What?

你不担心残留在发光表盘里的镭吗?

Don't you worry about the residual radium from the luminous dials?

你干嘛要提!

Not until now!

我竟然没带盖格计数器(用于测量放射性物质)

搜索“diyifanwen.net”或“第一范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,第一范文网,提供最新幼儿教育生活大爆炸中英对照剧本第二季23集全(2)全文阅读和word下载服务。

生活大爆炸中英对照剧本第二季23集全(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.diyifanwen.net/wenku/1420454.html(转载请注明文章来源)
热门推荐
Copyright © 2018-2022 第一范文网 版权所有 免责声明 | 联系我们
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:xxxxxx 邮箱:xxxxxx@qq.com
渝ICP备2023013149号
Top