英语
历史每重演一次,代价就增加。
6. In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger.
在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。
7. If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.
如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全身心地投入。
8. Karsh was praised as a master portraitist, often working in black and white, influenced by great painters of the past.
卡什被人们誉为人像大师,由于受到历史上一些著名画家的影响,他在拍摄中经常运用黑白摄影。
9. In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one. 像这种植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家中都找不到。
10. I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang.
我在睡觉时,电话铃声突然响了。
11. All that glitters is not gold.
闪光的东西,未必都是金子。
12. He told me that he had lived in America for ten years before he came to China.
他告诉我, 在来中国前他在美国已生活十年了。
13. All things are difficult before they are easy.
凡事总是由难而易。
14. Tom has taught English here since he graduated from Oxford University. 汤姆从牛津大学毕业后就一直在这里教英语。
15. Visitors who come here like the beach and sunshine.
来这里的游客喜欢沙滩和阳光。
搜索“diyifanwen.net”或“第一范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,第一范文网,提供最新高中教育英语B级考试翻译必备常用短句(15)全文阅读和word下载服务。
相关推荐: