终于把第二部分找到了
这边请,先生
This way, sir.
你真的不和我们一起吃饭吗?
Are you sure you wouldn't like to join us?
我们刚才才见到达西先生
We've just met Mr Darcy.
你没有告诉过我们你曾经见过他
You didn't tell us that you'd seen him.
他邀请我们与他明天一同吃顿便饭
He's asked us to dine with him tomorrow.
他是一个很有礼貌的 不是吗?
He was very civil, was he not?
- 非常有礼貌 - 他一点都不像你说的那样
- Very civil. - Not at all how you'd painted him.
和他吃饭?
To dine with him?
他说话的样子,让人感觉很愉快
There's something pleasant about his mouth when he speaks.
你不介意这样会延误行程吧?
You don't mind delaying our journey another day?
他特别点名要你去,见见他的妹妹
He particularly wants you to meet his sister.
他的妹妹
His sister.
伊丽莎白小姐!
Miss Elizabeth!
我的妹妹,乔治安娜
My sister, Miss Georgiana.
我哥哥给我讲了很多关于你的事情
My brother has told me so much about you,
- 我觉得我们俩就像老朋友一样 - 谢谢
- I feel as if we are friends already. - Thank you.
- 钢琴真漂亮 - 我哥哥给我的
- What a beautiful pianoforte. - My brother gave it to me.
- 他不应该给我的 - 当然应该给
- He shouldn't have. - I should have.
- 好吧 - 她真容易被说服,不是么?
- Very well then. - Easily persuaded, is she not?
你哥哥曾不得不整晚听着我演奏糟糕的钢琴
He once had to put up with my playing.
- 但他说你弹得非常好 - 那是他的自欺
- He says you play so well. - Then he has perjured himself.
我是说“挺好的”
I said "quite well".
搜索“diyifanwen.net”或“第一范文网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,第一范文网,提供最新资格考试认证傲慢与偏见中英对照字幕二(19)全文阅读和word下载服务。
相关推荐: